Upplösning

Klicka på en bild och alla bilderna i inlägget kommer upp i högre upplösning
Click any picture and all the pictures in that post will appear in a higher resolution

02 februari 2008

MOVIE QUOTES

2005 firade filmen 100 år o då utgav AFI (American Film Institute) en lista över de 100 mest minnesvärda filmcitaten, framröstade av drygt 1500 filmartister, kritiker o filmhistoriker. Hela 6 citat kom från Casablanda, o här är de 9 bästa - facit längst ner (själv klarade jag bara 4).

1 - Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!

2 - I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse

3 - You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am

4 - Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore

5 - Here's looking at you, kid

6 - Go ahead, make my day

7 - All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up

8 - May the Force be with you

9 - Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night


Som nr 88 kom ett citat ur filmen från igår:
- Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!

O här är några av mina egna favoriter med placering i listan:

15 - E.T. phone home
(ET)
21 - A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti
(SILENCE OF THE LAMBS)
35 - We're gonna need a bigger boat
(JAWS)

48 - Well, nobody's perfect
(SOME LIKE IT HOT)
50 - Houston, we have a problem
(APOLLO 13)

FACIT:
1 - Gone with the wind
2 - the Godfather
3 - On the waterfront
4 - the Wizard of Oz
5 - Casablanca
6 - Sudden impact
7 - Sunset Boulevard
8 - Star Wars
9 - All about Eve

Här finns listan i sin helhet, samt ett flertal andra 100-listor.

Inga kommentarer: