Upplösning

Klicka på en bild och alla bilderna i inlägget kommer upp i högre upplösning
Click any picture and all the pictures in that post will appear in a higher resolution

15 juni 2008

I'm sorry


Lite mer från Wanda; Archie Leach (John Cleese' rollfigur - uppkallad efter Cary Grant faktiskt!) förargar Otto/Kevin Kline:
Kevin Kline: "You pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, English, giant twerp, scum bag, f***-face, dick-head, asshole!"

John Cleese: "How very interesting. You're a true vulgarian, aren't you?"

KK: "You're the Bulgarian, you f***! Now, apologize!"

JC: "...Uh, me to you?

varpå Otto helt sonika hänger honom upponer utanför ett fönster o Archie klämmer ur sig följande helt fantastiska ursäkt:
"All right, all right, I apologize. I'm really, really sorry. I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact and was in no way fair comment and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future."

Inga kommentarer: